? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

What's Going Wrong?!?!?!

Hey! C'mon guys...! It's just a game! What's the matter with you all?! I know you and xxx are 'enemies', always can't get along together... always quarrel... But can't you guys think about me?!?! You know how difficult it is for me to be your friend?!

Yes... You know I'm talking 'bout you! You know that, but keep quite! If I don't post this, I wouldn't know how to express my feelings... ok... Just to illustrate for example... You want to buy something... There two things you longed for it ages ago. You're rich, you have the money to buy both of the things... now let's name them A & B. As it is said just now... you have the money to buy both of them, so of course you'll buy all!

But an unexpected moron came (maybe your mum or somebody else)... she/he say you should buy 'A' and not 'B', b'cause she/he hates 'B'. But you want BOTH...! and you have the money to buy them! And even if you bought them, it wouldn't cause you to beg money infront of people! How can you make a decision?!?!

So you decided to buy ONE only... that's 'B'... After that... that she/he moron thing say that if you buy 'B', she/he will dislike you forever... when you decided to buy 'A', you just want BOTH!

This is my situation everyone... you may not understand about the meaning of this illustration... BUT something like that's happening to me...

0 comments: