? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tomorrow ~ Graduation Day







Yes!! At last...! Waited for six years... and I'm going to graduate tomorrow... haiz... but... BUT...!

AFTER TOMORROW... ~ AFTER I GRADUATE...

I can't be with my best friends anymore... except for the ones that are entering the same secondary school...

Can't study or stay in this class filled with happy memories and laughter...

Can't sit and listen in the school hall...

Can't eat the "horrible" food in the school canteen...

Can't see the teachers that taught me from Standard 1 until 6...

Can't walk through the beautiful school corridor...

Can't wait for my parents at the guard house anymore...

All this... will become unforgetable happy memories... the time spent with everyone in this school... I really feel sad to part with all my friends... But... these all are going to happen... can't change it... By the way... last words... Bye Bye to SRJK(C)Chung Hwa(P)...! I'll miss you...

*if there are any spelling mistakes, pls tell me... thx

0 comments: