? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Get Ready...

Haiz... not even half of the school holiday... my dad wants me to get ready for the school term next year... Must draw time table and use this holiday wisely. Online hours must be cut... and of course... If not used to it, mati larh...!

So you'll seldom see me available on the contact list... Last two days I didn't even touch the computer... the reason? You all should know... This holiday's plan... not comfirmed yet. But, next thursday I'm going to the graduation trip arranged by my school to Singapore and Port Dickson. The fee for the trip is RM760++... Why I add a ++? B'cause that RM760 is only for hotel, bus fare, and maybe a few breakfasts only... If you wanna buy other things... that's even more... b'cause of the exchange rate between Ringgit Malaysia & Singapore Dollar.

As a result, altogether it's more than a thousand Ringgit for the WHOLE trip... Looking forward to that and meeting my best friends...! ^^

After the Singapore trip... Maybe I'm going to Dubai, Thailand... and later going to Penang to visit my cousins and relatives... and last... Malacca to visit my uncle... What a busy holiday! I bet I've no time for the preparation for the new school term next year.

0 comments: