? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Want Me To Play Facebook Game?!?! Boring!

Today we all went to the school hall... to finish the work for the haunted house on this Saturday... Actually I'm not in the group, just helping... ("How generous!" swt...) Then when they are cutting the plastic bags, suddenly Wilson ask me to play Facebook games... (Restaurant City)

Then I heard his boring conversation with Khai Yan... At first he ask her to buy him... ("Prostitude 'ka'?!) Then Wilson tell her that he needs ice... After that Khai Yan ask him again that whether he has sugar... if he has, give it to her... Then Wilson say he wanted to exchange it with Khai Yan... Whoa! After I heard this conversation, I already knew that they are talking about Restaurant City...

Hello?!?! How old are you guys...? Anyway, I don't want to play Facebook games because I think that they are boring! And, it's already two weeks since I last sign in Facebook! I wrote this post not because of my jealousy... or anything else... Just to tell you all I hate Facebook games... Thanks...

*If after you read this post, and you know that I'm talking about you, and feel like you want to hit me, SRY... ^^

0 comments: