? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Disapointing Morning

Today morning I went for a morning walk at Taman Tar. Left the house early again... ("My mum wouldn't let me wake up late") you know the road beside KDE (Kelab Darul Ehsan)? There I saw lots of monkeys and some so called 'good hearted people' feeding them.

After thet refreshing morning walk, I went to have an Indian breakfast at Ampang Jaya. I and my family ordered a total of three tosais, two chappatis, a plate of 'nasi goreng cina' and 3 glasses of water. The food isn't as nice as expected, and you know what's the worst of all?

It's that plate of 'nasi goreng cina'. At first my mum already warned me about that, but I insisted I want to order it. She say that chinese friend rice sold at Indian restaurants aren't nice.

At last, what she said to me is so right! Now... Let me describe it... It's rice with lots of oil, no ingredients added but raw slices of a carrot, and a slice of old cucumber. No eggs added! And when you taste it, it's the smell of spoiled meat. It is totally TASTELESS!! I didn't even dare to eat it...!

When paying the money, my mum complained about that plate of 'trash', and at last the cashier said that it won't be counted in the bill. Whoa... how could they make something like that for their customers?!?! I swear I wouldn't go back to that restaurant. The chef isn't a pro.

0 comments: