? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Going To Watch 2012 Tonight

You guys watched the 2012 movie early... I watched it late... but...! So what? You just know the story earlier... In the end, I'll still watched it. It's just the a matter of time! Tonight I'm going to Galaxy Ampang. That's the nearest MBO cinema from my house. The whole building is a failure, accept for the cinema on the highest floor. haha... I've nothing to post 'liao'... this Thursday is the trip to Singapore... see you all later!!



2012 END OF THE WORLD

0 comments: