? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Farewell My Friends

I want to thank, most of all, the readers who have kept me going. Thank each and every one of you for reading my articles, for responding to polls, and for putting your thoughts and questions on the message boards.

I wish you all very much success in the coming year. I hope our paths cross again, but if they do not... please know that you've been a wonderful part of my life. Thank you.

May your journey be blessed.

Remember...

The wind will guide you
The sun will warm you
The moon will energize you
The water will cleanse you

Your heart will keep you
Your mind will lead you
Your soul will lift you
Your body will show you

Friends will teach you
Family will support you
Leaders will inspire you
Children will admire you

Your words will enlighten
Your actions will speak
Your kindness will show
Your knowledge will grow

The wind will guide you
The sun will warm you
The moon will energize you
The water will cleanse you

The Universe will shelter you

Again, thank you for your support.

Curtis

0 comments: