? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chong Hwa Independant High School

4/1/2010!! The beginning of my secondary school life. Know lots of new friends... Cool! And... yeah, maybe I should tell you all, I am in the same class with Wilson, Ding Jie, Yenne and Jia Xuan. And sitting beside Wilson...! Good news... We're the tallest two boys in class so sit at the back.

Other than that, nothing much happened. And now the H1N1 virus isn't so dangerous anymore so the school let us use the air conditioner. Whoa... So comfortable... Study somemore ada air- cond! The studying is lots of fun, I hate nothing about it. But it'll be a tiring everyday because school finishes at 3:15p.m. except for Wednesday. And because I am going back home by bus, so I'll reach home at about 4.50p.m.!

Me and Wilson got in the school basketball team, so we'll have basketball practice on Monday and Wednesday after school. When I get back... it'll be six!! Walau... but, nvm. As long as I like it, it's ok. This is all I can tell you all.

I'll get some cool pictures and show you if I took some. My class is real FUN! And I hope so much that you can see my classmates. Goodbye...

0 comments: