? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, April 16, 2010

I Hate You P.Y.K.

I hate everything about you
I hate the way you walk
I hate the way you talk
I hate the way you raise your hand
I hate the way to sit in band
I hate the way you hang out
I hate the way you shout
I hate the way you see
I hate the way you never got screwed
I hate the way you say hi
I hate the way you say bye
I hate the way you walk through the hall
I hate the way you're so tall
I hate the way you think
I hate the way you never wear pink
I hate the way you wear your uniform
I hate the way you're so mellow
I hate the way you smile
I hate the way you open your mouth
I hate the way you sing a song
I hate the way
I want to join along
I hate the way to dated her
I hate the way you tell me a cat says purr
I hate the way you look at me
I hate everything about you
I can see and most of all


Hate me if you want
hate me if you might
hate me if i'm wrong
or hate me even if i'm right.
hate me because i'm good looking than you
hate me because you're not
hate me for whatever reason
hate me with everything you got.
hate me for ignoring you
hate me for walking away
hate me for not sinking to your level
hate me every minute of everyday.
hate me for being stronger than you
hate me because i'm the person you want to be
hate me because of your pitiful
like everyone that judges me.

None of those hates are gonna help you now
Play... DEAD

0 comments: