? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This Saturday & Sunday... EXAM!

Whoa... getting really really nervous... b'cause this weekend I'm going to have an entrance exam at Chong Hwa Independant High School. 'Gila'! My mum asks me to do all the exercise given... and revise all of them in a few days time! OMG...! But, trying hard... haiz?!?!

All those stupid execises came from a pink coloured book... bought from the school! There are all those pass year series inside... from year 2005-2006 for EVERY subject... anyway... I Knew that it's gonna be easy b'cause there are two more subjects left! harhar... SYOK!

Here... I also want to apologise to all my friends... It's ages since I last use the computer! After this entrance exam... it'll be over... bye bye to all ~ tata

0 comments: