? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OMG ~ Impossible Thing Happening

This post is for this week's school exam... omg! Before the Maths 2 (chinese) examination the other classmates keep on asking teacher to announce the that got an A for the chinese subject.

There are 2 students who got 38 questions correct out of 40. And to my surprise, one of them is Grace! "walau A" After that, the marks anounced gettin' lower and lower, until 32 correct out of 40. Omg! I thought, b'cause I'm gonna get a B! I didn't hear my name... So... Haiz... hard to tell. Getting worried, so I've no mood in my second exam today. I rather fail all the subjects! swt

Aiyah... I try not to think about it, b'cause the more I think, the more I get worried. Well, my chinese isn't that good anyway, so it is normal to get marks that low?!?! Trying of consolating myself... but actually, I don't feel it like that in my mind!

Really... really... I must work harder. In secondary school, more challenges are awaiting for me... Lots of lots of homework in the future... Cannot online that often already... haiz... this is the Malaysian life.

0 comments: