? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally School Exam's over... ^^

Whooooo~Hooooooo.....! "Syok arh!" All exam's for this year is OVER finally. Celebrating this moment. Everyone's like a bird freed from a cage... (translated from chinese) Now exam's over... nothing to post 'liao'... haiz... Just looking forward to the Children's Day on this month.

This is the last year in primary school, so of course it is sad to say that I am leaving my 'brothers' in school. This morning there was a KFC essay writing competition in my school. Everyone MUST participate. The title of essay given is "My Best Friend/My Buddy". It says that the essay couldn't be more than 200 words. Our English teacher, Mdm. Lim, asked us to count how much we wrote and write it at the bottom of the paper. But when I counted the first page, it's still below 200 words. But until the second page, "Whoa!!" I thought... it has reached to over than 300 words... wow!

argh... Well, I think I can't win one of the prizes anymore. B'cause I didn't follow the instructions given. haiz... 'suan liao' tata~

0 comments: