? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Love You Crazier than Ever

Dreaming of you
As you I dream about, with a mood so romantic
Since I feel the winds of love, are touching my life
By giving an invitation, to love with passion
And with mood so romantic, where dreams turn into reality
By touching the essence of my life, with passionIn a romantic mood, with romance within the soul
Which makes me accept love, by dreaming of love, in a romantic mood.


Love you love!

Love u love for the love u gave
Love u love for the love time we have
Love u love for our lovely fights
Love u love for your always getting right
Love u love for the lovely thoughts
Love u love for the happiness i got
Love u love for your support
Love u love for loving me a lot
Love u love for teaching me to smile
Love u love for your every style
Love u love for teaching me love
Love u love for making me belove
Love u love for loving me
Love u love for always living with me
Love u love for completing my life
Love u love for solving every strife
Love u love for keeping me warm
Love u love for giving rest in your arms
Love u love for your kisses and hugs
Love u love for getting me addicted to you as drugs...

[ dedicated to my love... I love u, honey... a lot...! ]

0 comments: