? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hope

Hope is bright shining light which keeps darkness at the bay Hope is gentle cold breeze on a hot summer day

Hope is to remain positive when going gets tough
hope is seeking more when others think u had enough

What hope means

Hope is dreaming of tommorow
Hope is simmering under sorrow

Hope is sparkles when tears in our eyes
Hope is a beautiful thing & beutiful things never dies

What hope means

Hope is as light as a feather
Hope keeps all of us together

Hope is ubiquitous and free of cost
hope is the last thing ever lost.....

And...

Hope is a dream in the mind of what can come

Hope gives you a future whatever has passed whatever done
Hope is a light that breaks through the darkness that us surround
Hope helps us find our way through to safer loving ground
Hope fights for you when things get so very tough
Hope means keeping going when you have had enough
Hope though dims on times stays through your sorrow
Hope brings you through by dreaming of tomorrow
Hope tries to console you when your eyes glisten with tears
Hope gives you something to keep going whatever your fears
Hope is free beautiful may fade but never dies
Hope is always there even if its light seems dim on times

Now...

I hope that you well get by

I hope that you well love me
I hope that you well care for me
I hope that you and I are happy
I hope that the day well came when we meet
I hope that you like what you see
I hope that you well love me
I hope that you and I well always be happy
I hope that I well not make you cry
I hope that we will last for life
I hope that love is what we will see in one other
I hope that you well never live me
I hope
I hope
I hope this well came true
I hope
I hope
I can only hope

What I can do now... is to wait and hope... other than that... no more

0 comments: