? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sry... to (unknown)

I'm sorry, ok? Believe me, we are still friends aren't we? I don't know what I've done... Pls believe me... sry... Maybe I hurt your feelings, but if you wouldn't tell me, how am I gonna know?

Listen, I've never disliked you before... Hope you can understand this. I didn't meant to say that! I don't know what's happening to me. Said all those that means bad to you. Or someone, something is trying to destroyed our friendship.

I apologised for what I've done wrong. I'll do anything to be your friend. Hoped I treat you better last time. Anyway, it's over... forgive me...

0 comments: