? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Juz came back from Genting Highlands... Had a barbeque dinner... syok lah!












Let me tell you... this is the apartment we rented at Genting View for a day... Invited many many people. Now I hope to share them with you. This morning, when we reached there, put all our things... and go window shopping at Gotong Jaya. A bit boring, but bought a bottle of chewing gum at a 7-Eleven stall.














Everyone lining up for dinner. See the lady with that purple shirt over there? That's my mum. Food is everywhere... this is our dinner. Held open air. You can't see me, I am either the photographer or hanging out with my friends.













Hey hey hey LOOK! This is what we're all enjoying. Barbeque pork with chili sauce... That's my favourite! When you see this picture, it is like you have already chewing it in your mouth or swallowed it in your stomach.













Let me introduce you to them... they are my best pals... From left to right is Jonathan, Kim Gun-Wu(korean), Coby Wong & Simon Wong. Sitting in the living room sofa talking. They don't know I've got their photo! Ah-ha...













Yeah... it is dusk now... Having fun with my pals in the apartment playground. In this photo, Coby Wong making fun with his dad's face. That's his personality, his dad won't bother about it.

We sure enjoy all ourselves at Genting Highlands. But something unlucky happened. There was no electricity supply at about 7 p.m.! It's so dark already that time and something like that happened. Anyway, we're leaving. Bye bye Genting Highlands... We'll visit you some other time...

0 comments: