? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

~Hari Raya~

Finally, the puasa month is over... all the jam is over! Hooray... Now the Hari Raya month's coming... everyone enjoying themselves, but for me, stay at HOME!! Well, when it comes talking about home... I'm sick of it.

Fine! I'm already used to it... but staying at HOME?! No way... Anyway, the traffic jams will continue for a few days, and K.L. will be cleared. And all students will be enjoying their holiday this very week.

So... Selamat Hari Raya to all Malays, or whoever who celebrates it. Take good care of yourselves, be careful wherever you go, and make sure you are strong and healthy when you come home. B'cause the A(H1N1) virus is spreading very fast...

I don't want to stay at home for this whole whole week, so my "good hearted" parents arranged to go to Genting Highlands for... A DAY?!! What's this nonsense? Well, I know I still need to be grateful... but don't you think that's too short?!

We are going there to have a barbeque dinner by the evening and perhaps watch a movie. Few of my friends were invited...

Looking forward for tomorrow's activities... Haiz...

0 comments: