? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thursday 17/12/2009


Today I went to Darren's house. He invited me, Grace, Zhi Siang, Billy, JRong and Hao Wen. I didn't know about this, b'cause Darren never tell me about who he had invited. Until today when I saw them appear at his house.

Well, Grace is the only girl again. Litlle bit 'kesian' when I see her like that. But... maybe she's not feeling like that at all. Only girl lieh! Whatever la... Actually she wasn't invited. Most probably because of me she went. I asked her to go.

We had a great day at Darren's house. Some using the computer, others play PSP, while I played PS2. Haiz... all the electronic things.

0 comments: