? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I've Bought It


You know the full series novel of The Twilight Saga?! Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... Yeah..! That's the one... I've bought it at Kinokuniya Bookstore (KLCC) yesterday afternoon.

Well... How I've happened to be there? If it is not b'cause of my tuition, I think I'll have wait longer 'till i can get this UPSR present. Every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings I have tuition at Ipoh Road... A1 tuition centre. That's far... 45minutes to get there from my house if there are NO traffic jams. So..., I'll have to leave house at 9a.m.... It starts at 10, ends at 12... My mum's waiting, and we had lunch at Mutiara Complex (5minutes walking distance)... and went to KLCC.

My mum doesn't the the way well... so we go to Sogo first by bus, and change another one at Jln Wang Dangi... strange names isn't it? But I still got to memorize it... haha^^ Bought the books worth RM149.90 and redeemed a RM10 voucher. Every purchase more than RM100, you'll get one. Only at Kinokuniya Bookstores...!

After that, went home by bus. Rapid KL U26, that is, going to Bukit Indah and places around there.

Usually I dislike reading novels, especially the 'thick thick' ones like the one I bought... b'cause there're all words words words from the beginning until the end of the story... no pictures! But... Twilight is really a very different thing to me... the story is sooo cool! In two days time, I've already read until page 227 where I put my bookmark... I'll have to admit! Stephanie Meyer is really a good author!


*I got the pictures above from the Internet... Don't think that I'll do something so insane such as... Taking pictures of my books...!

0 comments: