? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday 11/12/2009

After the Singapore trip, my life returned to it's boring days. I continue my usual routine. I hate to go on like that, but that's the way the way I have to live my life... No choices...

Now... there are some new changes. Except for tuition I go every Monday to Wednesday morning, there are more tuitions starting next week. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights at Prestasi Tuition Centre, Ukay Heights. Some may thought that I'm doing something insane. Maybe they would say, "Hey! It'sa holiday...! A very long time until school starts..." And then make that is-he-crazy? expressions.

Sometimes I might agree with that, but... Secondary school days are where the challenge begins. It'll be a lot more harder to cope than primary school. You really need effort to get good results.

So I think that this is a good chance to use my time wisely, than to spend time on the Internet the whole day long. It'll be a good start. Good luck, everyone!

Darren's inviting me to his house next thursday for lunch and play.. you know? In other words, have fun - I'm looking forward to that.

OK, I'm nothing to say, see you, and bye! ^^

0 comments: