? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Singapore Trip ^^

~ BEST OF THE BEST SCREENSHOTS OF SINGAPORE TRIP ~










* The date of every picture is wrong... I forgotten to set my camera.

What a tiring and fun three nights four days Singapore & Port Dickson trip! Just came back... took a bath... It's so much fun... worked in groups, ate together, chat... and lots more! Visited many places in Singapore. Altough I've been to some of the places before, but it's different when we go with our classmates, friends, people who we are closed to, right? So... This is something new... We stayed two nights in Singapore, and one night in Port Dickson. We went to the Tiara Beach Resort Port Dickson for the stay. And lots of lots of activities and games waiting for us...

BUT... this trip... may be the last time we all will meet. Except for the ones that are going to the same school with me next year. My primary school days just ended like that. All my classmates that I'm close to, I want to tell you that I'm sad when thinking of this. We'll separate, maybe not forever, but we can't meet everyday like we do in primary school. Well, last words... whatever you do, wish you good luck. Whenever you need help, just give me a call... I'll always be ready to lend my hand. Farewell... my best friends... Wish you all the best, and always keep in touch with me. I'll remember you forever...! And... to the whole 6M... I feel happy that I can make friends like you guys. Let us just forget all the sad things that happened before... I'll always treat you as my friends... Whether how much I hate you all... remember... that... we're friends forever. All the misunderstandings, quarelling, and sadness... are things that have passed. So, let's look forward to our future, our bright future... and we all will succcess in whatever we do. Bye bye... ^^
Sarah, thx for your little present you gave me. I've read the letter inside too. You insisted that I open it after I went home, so I did it. bye. ^^

0 comments: