? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Popular Love Quotes

Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true...

My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You!

Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.

I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...

You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss You!

1 comments:

Wilson_97 said...

haiyo,if for me,i rather js straight away go and kiss my lover instead of writing any love poem to her!not like u!js dare to write a peom to her but dun dare to take action...